Have you mastered the knit and purl stitches?
Ready to take your knitting in new directions?
Come learn how to Knit Around (and Up and Down!)
What you need to know:
The basics of knitting: cast on, knit, purl, bind off.
What you'll learn:
How to knit in the round on circular and double-pointed needles
How to use increases and decreases to give shape to your knitting.
What you'll make:
A wee beret.
When, Where, and How Much:
- Class time: 6-8pm
- Class location: Panera Bread near the Outlet Mall
- Class Date: Monday, May 4, 2015
- Class fee: $25/student **if registering as part of Maymester, discounts may apply.
- Ages 12 & up
- Register by email at knitoasis at gmail dot com by May 1 to reserve your spot
What you'll need to bring:
- 1 skein of worsted weight yarn in any color.
- US size 8 circular needles--16" long
- US size 8 double pointed needles
- stitch marker