At last count, our stack of afghan blocks for the Big 10 Charity Knit-a-Long is 91 blocks high. If we have 180 blocks by the time we sit down to sew them up, we can make 5 child sized blankets for the Carolina Youth Development Center. FIVE! Wouldn't that be wonderful?
So I'm holding a contest for the month of September. Turn in an afghan block (either knitted or crocheted) and be entered in the drawing for yarn!
I have 3 different yarn giveaways--
- Two skeins, Noro Silk Garden Sock Yarn, and Euroflax Sport Weight Linen
- Two skeins, LB Collection 100% baby alpaca DK weight, and Liberty Wool worsted 100% washable wool
- Four skeins Sirdar Snuggly baby bamboo (80% Bamboo, 20% Wool) in DK weight.
That means you have 3 ways to win!
- The person donating the highest number of blocks during the month of September.
- The group donating the highest number of blocks during the month of September.
- The person randomly drawn from the names of all who contribute at least one block during the month of September.
Questions? Let me know!
Want patterns? Check here: Big 10 Charity Knit-a-Long